Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New features in yahoo e-mail

New features in yahoo email - Sunny morning. Rain did not want to go down despite the dry season is long. Because the modem is not I turn off the internet last night, then this morning I immediately could see the internet.

From the internet came my yahoo messenger. directly I saw. and appeared well yahoo.com page and look how well incoming email. All of my settings automatically. Never sign out. Then I want to see a new email. It turned out to yahoo.com or yahoo email on existing new look. I am very interested and I upgrade my yahoo mail. Under this new look at yahoo.com. For those of you who do not know this information, immediately open your yahoo.
Source:yahoo.com

Related Articles

Posted by: PARENTS GUIDECHILD, Updated at: Tuesday, October 16, 2012

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...