Sunday, October 21, 2012

Mom came by Taxi

I am happy today, its problems grandmother children or my mother's  come from the village and stopped by my house. Coming around the clock 14: 00, but I'm not old d house only about 3 hours. Mom had to go because my sister planned to join the women.

The arrival of my mother in order to visit the besan from other cities. Mother-laws already in Jakarta about a week. Incidentally since already in Jakarta then my mother wanted to meet. Meeting my mother with her ​​long-laws about 3 years ago. Just to talk and discuss things, then my mother met her besan.

 His arrival this afternoon using a taxi. Taxi is an alternative vehicle for people who do not have cars. Price includes expensive taxi. For once the open door had to be paid a minimum of five thousand rupiah. Taxi can reach remote or rural areas. If public transportation is cheap, but it only reaches a certain route. Can not free anywhere.

Yes .. I can only be grateful, my mother 71-year-old is still healthy and not sick sickly. Precisely still youthful. If the question is often tired or not. He answered now often feel tired. I wish my mother was still able to live longer and be able to see my success. Hopefully ..

Related Articles

Posted by: PARENTS GUIDECHILD, Updated at: Sunday, October 21, 2012

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...