Monday, October 15, 2012

Investment Project In Indonesia e-mail

Dear Mrs.Yanti,
I received your mail and I wanted to tell you that this business is a very serious business.
So I contacted you for you to partner with me in a business investment in Indonesia.
I want to invest in properties such like building Apartments or Real Estates in Indonesia.
Is that a perfect profitable business or do you have any good idea to invest in Indonesia? Thanks.

====================================================================================
Dear Mr,

Thank you for your email reply.
If you want to invest in Indonesia in property or apartment that is perfect in my opinion.
Investment property in Indonesia is not at risk and safe in Indonesia than in other investments.
Property prices rose in Indonesia every year and no one down.
Any building is built, it will still sell well in sales.
Where we live cibarusah , there are still many vacant land and the price is still cheap.
Please if you want to seriously invest here. What can we help you?
Please describe in detail.
We are ready to help and cooperation.
Thank you for your attention and cooperation

Best regards,

Mrs.Yanti

===================================================================================
I am seriously interested to invest in Indonesia. That was was I contacted you in this project.
I have a budget of $200 Million USD to invest in Indonesia.
I want you to advice me of a good business to invest on?
But if you want me to invest the money in your Company you should send me your Company profile with Registration Certificate No. and tell me the annual turnover of such Company and the expected yearly profit which we will be sharing as my business partner in Indonesia.
But first of all we need to build trust as I am eager to know more of you with your strong assurance that you will not let me down in this project.
======================================================================================
Dear Sir ,

Thank you for your seriousness to invest in Indonesia. And also your belief in me.
I've understand your desire for business property (apartment buildings, real estate) in Indonesia.
I was surprised and proud of you that have huge budgets around Rp 1.9 trillion. True what you say. If you want to do business must meet the administrative requirements of firms. For example: Registration Certificate No. , company profile, annual income, etc. to prospective investors.
But sorry, I do not currently have a company. but my husband and I manage several websites to start an online business. I hope after the website is well known and can earn money from advertising or joint investors to make the website a place for business. Maybe we could sell the website.
My husband is still working in the company's Touch Screen. He was a designer touch screen. He is very familiar with the science to make touch screen. From start to make Quotation, making the price, design, making the production process flow, to determine the manner of packing material.
As I said in the previous email, that I was ready to assist in the administration if you are serious about investing in Indonesia. I appreciate your concern and can not fully believe me.
For that please ask me and my husband about your plan to invest in Indonesia. I also have a lot on your email Speaking to my husband. We can help you set up a company in Indonesia.
You need to know if you want to set up a company in Indonesia, there must be one person's name in Indonesia certificate of incorporation. Although only the capital name. Do not give money to the company capital.
Please continue to communicate and consult with us. We suggest you to come to Indonesia for a few days and meeting with us. You can judge for yourself about us and about your plan to invest. We'll show you some things or opportunities that can be made in your business. Take your own pick and choose the type of business in Indonesia.
If you are in Indonesia, then you will not be investing. It does not matter to us. We are very proud that we have friends from overseas. Thanks.

Best regards,

Mrs. Yanti

Related Articles

Posted by: PARENTS GUIDECHILD, Updated at: Monday, October 15, 2012

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...