Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Friend arrival brought a new car

This morning, I feel I have a debt. Because in this month I do not write this blog update. Sometimes I feel confused to write. What theme would I write is not in the brain. Is it because too much or what. Obviously I want to write here.

In this month if I wrote everything that happens in my house, of course, a lot. But what I will tell you all here? I certainly will write the necessary and important to know. I look on the bright side.

In this past week. I am appalled by the phone ringing in my Sunday. Early morning at 7:15 my friends call and want to come to my house. But when his phone is already in the gate housing. He said he would come home and ask my home address.

Sense of surprise and pleasure mixed together. friend who had guided me in the online world. From I have not been able to create a website, until now I can create a website / blog. My friend who is, different workplace. I know of an online community. See you then land and continue with friendship. I often play with the home he took my wife and kids. But he could only play at my house last week.
new car,online community,the gate housing,Sense of surprise,my wife and kids,website ,blog,friendship,house,blog update,phone

His arrival brought a new car. Buy a new car about 2 months ago. He told me they learned to drive. I said to him: "You have a lot of progress. While you age younger than me. Congratulations on your success."

Related Articles

Posted by: PARENTS GUIDECHILD, Updated at: Tuesday, December 25, 2012

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...