Sunday, December 30, 2012

My friend married to neighbors wife

This morning my wife suddenly received a phone call from her neighbor in the village. His neighbor and friend as a child. From the information the phone he would play to the house. Incidentally this was not a day traveling. For that the home address is sent via SMS to him.

After several hours in the area so he had got home. He came with his wife. Turns out she just got married last week in the village. After getting married in the village then intend to visit my family.

The thing that made me surprised is that it turns out my friend's wife while working at a company. I'm glad to hear it.Husband wife neighbor. My friend and his wife.

Related Articles

Posted by: PARENTS GUIDECHILD, Updated at: Sunday, December 30, 2012

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...