Friday, June 22, 2012

Renovating a house

After 7 years of occupying the home loan from State Savings bank, I felt the old age homes and frail. This is evident from the building material that was falling out and eating termites. Roof made ​​of wood decay. Ceiling of the house there are also some that will collapse. I feel it's a sign that the house I live in should be built.

I have been raising funds to renovate the house. I collected a little money. After I did the calculation of accumulated costs and couples the house as funds for renovation. I decided to renovate by adding space above or level. It is the consideration that the child grows and the need for each room. The current renovation process began in the doing. Time is needed about 2 months. The next news I will write again on this website. thank you

Related Articles

Posted by: PARENTS GUIDECHILD, Updated at: Friday, June 22, 2012

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...