Saturday, May 05, 2012

Musings at the age of 39 years


Not felt, in May this year I was already 39. Already be in the old saying. And human life at the present time an average of only 63 years old. Means I can live 24 years longer. But sometimes I still do not feel old. I have a feeling old yet.

If the children gathered together - my kids think of what will happen to my children if I died later. I currently do not have money or a lot of savings for old age. This is what makes me work harder. Intention has always encouraged me to work harder. Hopefully I still have a long life in order to make the family happy. Until the child - the child can leave school and seek their own income. Aamiin

Related Articles

Posted by: PARENTS GUIDECHILD, Updated at: Saturday, May 05, 2012

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...