Sunday, December 18, 2011

Manage monthly salary tips

 When the beginning of the month I receive a salary from the office. And the money I received I separate them into the budget respectively. There is money to budget the cost of cooking, to school, to shopping, to pay the cost (electricity bill, telephone, Internet, TV, taxes, domains, security services, janitorial services, etc.), and Pay Insurance.

The cost of these costs on a regular basis I remove it and its routine. Then the rest of the expenditure was for salaries in the tubes at the bank. Sometimes the rest of the lot, and there is also a little rest time. Depending on the size of my household expenses. For that I always manage well every minus fees and expenses so as not to have no savings. If there are expenses that are not important, I usually cancell or scheduled in the months ahead.

It's one of the tips that I did for my family. Maybe of you have done the same thing in managing household expenses. If you have not already, please start from now. This needs to be done to deal with old age. where we are not able to work, but have savings in the bank for living expenses. Suggestions and comments please write in the comment box.

......care child, child day care, child care providers, child care centers, day care, daycare ,childcare, care day,child care services,family child care child home care,child care provider,child care activities,daycare jobs ,center based child care,preschools ,child daycare ,child care education,

Related Articles

Posted by: PARENTS GUIDECHILD, Updated at: Sunday, December 18, 2011

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...