Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cooking fried banana

Tonight, the body feels tired after work. My son and his wife greeted me when I got home from work, after cleaning the body. I played briefly with the children. I told my son goes way back. Feels good and tiredness was gone.

As usual just before 19: 00 I prepare to open the laptop just to meet obligations blog updates. Already the middle of the month at the end of this year, revenue from online seems not maximized. I try to write what it is, the important thing I did update the blog. In order not to vacuum of articles that usually appears for the subscription.

The night wore on, plus cold air. Suddenly my wife into the kitchen. I'm peek what the hell, Eh turns out she was cooking fried bananas. wow felt right with the cold air atmosphere. Able to accompany a cup of coffee while updating the blog tonight. Thank you my wife. Tasty and sweet fried bananas


care child, child day care, child care providers, child care centers, day care, daycare ,childcare, care day,child care services,family child care child home care,child care provider,child care activities,daycare jobs ,center based child care,preschools ,child daycare ,child care education,

Related Articles

Posted by: PARENTS GUIDECHILD, Updated at: Wednesday, December 14, 2011

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...