Friday, November 02, 2012

Important moment for me

Since the Camera on the phone is not working prperly,I had difficulty capturing memories of the family. Familiy memories for me is important. Including a blog guidechil.com to hold memories and what happened in my family. If I keep this blog updated about the activities of my family then accompanied photo. Because the camera was broken so hard to show the photo.

Inthe near future I am and Family planning to have a tour  at the company where I work. Important moment for me. To capture family memories while the tour. Am I  going to buy a camera? Still in the consideration of the family. Due to need big money to buy it.

Related Articles

Posted by: PARENTS GUIDECHILD, Updated at: Friday, November 02, 2012

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...