Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My digital camera is broken

Pilkades, pemilihan kepala desa, pilih lurah, jabatan lurahSince my home renovations for 3 months. I seldom write articles for the website. Archive can be seen on this blog, only an average of once a month. Busyness in renovations making me tired and did not have time to write. For those of you who are regular subscription of my article, I apologize profusely.

On this occasion, I just want to inform you that my last Sunday in an election for village head village I live in now. At the election of the village yesterday there were four candidates. but The winning candidate has a symbol of a banana.

For the purposes of writing the blog, I did shoot at village election yesterday. But unfortunately my phone was broken. So the result is not clear, as shown in this post. I'd love to buy a Digital Camera, but unfortunately the money was spent on home renovation costs.
Kopi, minum kopi,kopi pahit, kopi luwak, export kopi, biji kopi


If you want to know, to create an article on this blog or on another blog. I was always in the company of the coffee to prevent drowsiness. It was also my picture taken from the camera on the mobile phone as webcam is broken. Not why it is important to function. Presumably it's just that I write today. Currently no information other than the information update my digital camera is broken.

Related Articles

Posted by: PARENTS GUIDECHILD, Updated at: Tuesday, September 11, 2012

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...