Friday, April 27, 2012

Go hiking in the area of ​​Gede Pangrango Cisarua Bogor.

Gunung Gede Pangrango, gede, pangranggo, cisarua bogo,hotel cisarua,hiking
At the beginning of this month me and a friend - a friend went hiking in the area of ​​Gede Pangrango Cisarua Bogor. The mountain is very famous and not just local residents who often climbed the mountain. but also many foreigners who climb big mountains Pangrango,

Mountain climbing can say a hobby. By climbing the mountain we left the family for several days. I did not bring the family because the children were small and not physically able to climb the mountain.

From the beginning I had a dream goal to conquer the mountain. Already there are some mountains that I climb, but not usually stop to the top. usually in the camp alone or on a ridge.

As long as I leave the family to climb the mountain, there is a sense that the family that they were missed, although only a few days in residence. They think about whether I am safe as long to climb the mountain. And the problem on the mountain there is no mobile phone signal. So it can not communicate.

To dispel the loneliness when my family came home from climbing the mountain, I was brought souvenir. safely to peak and be back at home, the family was very happy.
48154_All the supplies you need for the office, school and home at officemax.com

Related Articles

Posted by: PARENTS GUIDECHILD, Updated at: Friday, April 27, 2012

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...