Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Toilet Training

By the time my son aged 1 to 3 years, I use baby diapers. but after 2 years I have started to teach the child using the toilet. I encourage the child to use the toilet trainer. Soft and ergonomically shaped to fit your baby's bottom,comfortable and secure perch for toddlers on the potty training path.

At the time I go shopping, I look for "Toilet trainer". In the market a lot in providing toilet trainer with various brands and models. There are types for men and women. Incidentally my son male, then I choose that match the sex of my child. I think the price is quite affordable and I adjust to my financial ability.


If you want to shop I suggest toilet training  select as follows:
     * Anti-bacterial: Reduces bacteria growth
     * Deodorizer: Reduces odor Caused from bacteria break down
     * Hygienic: Effective against all common bacteria
     * Easy to Clean: Easy to clean with a Patented no splash or drip self washing design
     * Safe to use: No more balancing on stools and steps!
     * Twelve Months Guarantee
     * Designed to hold an average infants full bladder
     * It's unique cleaning action also helps train him to lift the seat up and put the lid down Pls he is finished
     * Hinge is tested to over 1,000,000 actions


How about you? If there is another opinion, please post a comment below

Related Articles

Posted by: PARENTS GUIDECHILD, Updated at: Tuesday, August 16, 2011

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...