Monday, August 15, 2011

A Permanent Residence.

After 5 months we lived in a housing complex. It like to live in rental housing do not feel comfortable. Because every year will have to extend the rental house and move to move. This I think is not good for my child's life.

With life moving so always have to move the new neighbors and new friends. Every time my child have to change friends. Life does not settle too well not to give an address to a friend or relative.

I think my child after 4 years, have school. For that we need shelter and a clear address. This is so the esteem of my child in school so it is not in contempt by his friends as children who are not wealthy. This I thought good for the future of my children.

Then in the sixth month I try to find brochures and offer a home purchase. With the money not much, I adjust home prices and affordable mortgage. I do not need a nice house, which is important to serve as a permanent residence.

Related Articles

Posted by: PARENTS GUIDECHILD, Updated at: Monday, August 15, 2011

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...