Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Fresh Air Fund's Volunteer Host Family Program

On a good chance this guide child received an email from "The Fresh Air Fund" to participate in the program. I try to create a link to the website of The Fresh Air Fund. Here banner and this is an email from The Fresh Air Fund.



" Hi again

I sent you an email last week and I hadn't heard back so I wanted to try you again. I know that this isn't something that you typically post about, but I thought that you and the readers of Guide Child would care about this issue. The Fresh Air Fund is in need of host families for this summer. Host families are volunteers who open their hearts and homes to children from the city to give them a Fresh Air experience that can change lives. If you could help to get the word out, it would help us place these wonderful children into a loving host family for an experience that could change their lives forever.

I've put together a microsite which explains everything, so please feel free to use any of the images, graphics, banners, or copy:

http://freshairfundhost.org

I was hoping you could help by posting a mention, tweet, or by putting up one of our banners on your site. Please let me know if you are able to help or if you have any questions.

Thank you so much,

Sara

--
Sara Wilson,
www.freshair.org
facebook.com/freshairfund
Twitter @freshairfund

If you have an opinion about it please enter in the comments below. Thank you

Related Articles

Posted by: PARENTS GUIDECHILD, Updated at: Sunday, May 22, 2011

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...