Sunday, March 27, 2011

Action solution after kids stop drinking mother's milk

My first child after age 2 years stopped from consuming its mother's milk. But I thought it was time to quit. Beginning from quit I will tell you  in this post.

It was when my wife thinking about how to stop the consumption of milk from him. Then some way be in error. One of them is giving balm around her breasts. And when my mother wanted to drink milk then felt a bad odor. Then my son since then no longer want to drink milk from his mother.

I as parents realize that the nutritional needs and nutrition for children is very important. Therefore, when my first child was not willing to drink milk from his mother. Then I bought milk from animals that are sold on the market. Milk is sold in the market categorized by age infants. For example, 1 +, 2 +, 3 + and sterusnya until the last 6 +.

A child is allowed to drink milk in a categorized to be drunk by a parent or adult age after more than 6 tahun.Karena milk 1 + to 6 + is a special milk and milk can be said of growth. Milk for growth usually add some content in the minerals and vitamins. For the price of milk for the extraordinary price growth high.

Related words on this post:

mother's milk ,mothers ,mother ,breast milk ,traditional medicinals ,the mothers ,research ,red hot chili peppers ,products ,nutrition ,nursing mothers ,nursing ,mother's milk tea ,mother dairy ,milk bank ,infants ,infant formula ,human milk ,how to ,health ,formula ,concentrations ,breastfeeding ,the red hot chili peppers ,qualities ,nutrients ,milk tea ,levels ,knock me down ,colostrum ,breast feeding ,babies ,antibodies

Related Articles

Posted by: PARENTS GUIDECHILD, Updated at: Sunday, March 27, 2011

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...